Chicagoland’s Soccer Teams Shop Local for Soccer Equipment and Gear
European Sports is Your Local Store for High Quality
European Sports is the leading local soccer equipment store serving Chicago to equip your entire team with all of its soccer equipment and soccer gear needs. When buying soccer equipment and soccer gear, balancing quality and cost is a smart way to go. You don’t need to buy the most expensive soccer equipment. European Sports carries quality equipment that is available at a variety of price points.
If you found us by searching 'soccer equipment near me', we're glad you found us and are happy to help you with all of your soccer needs. Our team of soccer specialists can equip your player with all of their soccer gear needs!
The three basic pieces of soccer equipment your player needs to get started on their soccer journey are cleats, shin guards, and a soccer ball.
Cleats: Special soccer shoes designed with spikes that dig into the earth to provide traction and prevent slipping. European Sports also carries turf shoes which are intended for indoor & outdoor turf field play. Instead of traditional studs, turf shoes feature raised rubber patterns for grip.
Shin guards: Shin guards are designed to fit the natural curve of your lower leg and are worn under soccer socks. They provide protection to shins from kicks, hard shots and fouls. Shin guards are available in several sizes based on your players height and age.
Soccer balls: Available in several sizes, colors, materials and prices. Most youth players use a soccer ball size from 3 to 5, depending on their age group and league regulations. We carry the best soccer balls from top name brands at a range of competitive prices.
Leagues typically post information about the type of cleats allowed, the recommended size of soccer ball and other soccer gear needs. It’s important to check league regulations first to ensure all of the soccer equipment you buy is allowed. Our team of experts can help you select the best soccer equipment for your player. Many pieces of soccer equipment last across multiple seasons with proper care. Your child may outgrow their soccer cleats quickly but their shin guards and socks can last multiple seasons.
Don’t Forget About The Soccer Accessories!
European Sports also carries a wide variety of soccer accessories to compliment your equipment and gear including:
- Goalkeeper gloves - If your child is interested in playing goalkeeper, consider investing in a pair of goalkeeper gloves. These special gloves are designed to support the wrists while allowing freedom of movement in the fingers.
- Soccer Socks - European Sports carries soccer socks in multiple sizes and colors.
- Practice tee shirts and shorts - Shop your local European Sports for a large variety of soccer shirts and shorts.
- Water bottles - It’s always best to show up to practice or a game with a full water bottle (or two)!
- Sports bag - Help keep all of your soccer gear organized by having a sports bag dedicated to soccer.
- Sunscreen & insect repellant - Like all outdoor sports, keeping yourself protected from the sun and bugs is always a good idea!
Need help selectingsoccer accessories? Be sure to stop by one of our soccer specialty stores where our team can help your player find the gear they need. We have stores located in Glen Ellyn, Naperville and Schaumburg. European Sports has been family owned and operated since 1997 and our customers are part of the family!BUY SOCCER EQUIPMENT TODAY